Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Step One: Admission

I am a playlist junkie. I love playlists! They are my addiction. Making them. Listening to them. Showing them off. Playlists, quite literally, run my life.

Instances where I might (always) listen to a playlist:
Alarms #1-4
Walking the dog
Showering
Putting myself together after said shower
Preparing meals
Mode of transportation somewhere (driving, walking, biking, etc.)
Cleaning the house
Crafting
Tumblring
Random dance parties
Bedtime

If I could get away with listening to a playlist at work I would.

I decided that I would begin sharing some of the playlists I have created because why the heck not? Without further ado, playlist numero uno. Some days you need to indulge in your past in the form of cheesy teen pop.

Marvelous Madness
Rush - Aly & AJ
C'est La Vie - B*Witched
Here We Go Again - Demi Lovato
Start of Something New - Zac Efron & Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers
Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
Pop - N'Sync
Who I Am - Nick Jonas & The Administration
Something About The Sunshine - Christopher Wilde & Anna Margaret
Our Time Now - Plain White T's
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
What I've Been Looking For - Lucas Grabeel & Ashley Tisdale
I'll Be There For You - The Rembrants
Naturally - Selena Gomez & The Scene
I'm Yours / Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Straight No Chaser
Juliet - LMNT
Hold On - Wilson Phillips
Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
Shut Up! - Simple Plan
Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects

No comments:

Post a Comment